We are commited to ensuring our platform is a safe and genuine place for expats and global minds. Our community is growing each day, and our goal is to have an environment where people are respectful and treat one another fairly.
We ask you to help us make this community a great place for people to interact. Breaking our Networking Guidelines may result in your account being temporarily or even permanently deactivated.
Respect the InterNations community!
Speak the Language!
- English is the main language of InterNations — we don’t want language to be a reason to exclude anyone.
- Members who would like to interact in another language can join one of the nationality or language-specific InterNations Groups.
- InterNations has an extremely diverse member base, including different cultures, religions, and languages. Please keep this in mind while networking and respect all members.
- Take a balanced approach to networking. Consider other members’ perspectives and respect their boundaries.
- We ask members to use our platform for its intended purpose; we’re not a database for promoting your business, recruiting, or finding a date.
- InterNations does not tolerate spam.
- We define spam as content which is unsolicited, commercial, promotional, or impersonal.
- Don’t send identical messages to multiple recipients.
- When connecting with someone new, make sure you send a personalized message.
- Real profiles, with real names and pictures, help to ensure a community of trust.
- Fake or duplicated accounts are not accepted.
- Using someone else’s information or intending to mislead other members with fake information will not be tolerated.